Terms and Conditions
The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of Temple Beauty Ltd which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
- Temple Beauty Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice
- The Loyalty Card is to be used by one Client only per card
- To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the till at the time of payment. To qualify your appointment must have been within 6 weeks of the last
- Temple Beauty Ltd does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards
- Temple Beauty Ltd reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused
- Any appointment cancelled must be re-scheduled within a 4 week period or oﬀer will be invalid
- The discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other oﬀer
- A participant may not redeem stamps for cash
- We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward
- A participant may apply for a new Card if it is lost or stolen. The points balance at the time the Card was lost or stolen will (at our sole discretion) be transferred to the new Card
- We may amend or terminate the Scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps), at any time
- We will use our reasonable endeavour to notify participants before termination or amendment (although we have no obligation to do so) by one of the following methods telephone/text/email
- We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a Card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time
We know everyone has busy lives and sometimes circumstances beyond your control may mean you have to cancel your appointment or are unable to get to your appointment on time. We’ll be as flexible as we can in accommodating this, however the following policies apply;
Cancellation – 48 hours notice please
If you need to cancel your appointment, please just let us know as soon as possible before hand, but at least 48 hours before your appointment. That’s it, job done.
If the cancellation is less than 48 hours notice we will try to re-book the slot, if we can’t, we may charge you the full cost of the appointment.
Late Arrival? We may not be able to carry out your treatment.
Arrival more than a few minutes late for your appointment means we cannot spend the time we need to give you a proper service, we will do our utmost to accommodate clients but we may not be able to carry out your treatment.
How long’s a few minutes? For an appointment lasting 30 minutes, a couple of minutes is ok, but 10 minutes is a third of the appointment and it’s not really feasible to complete the appointment. For longer appointments we have a little more flexibility, but not much.
We know these policies may be frustrating for clients who have to cancel at short notice for genuine reasons or who arrive late through no fault of their own, but we also have a duty to our other clients to keep to their appointment times.
Our clinicians run busy schedules and a late cancellation or no show for an appointment means someone on the waiting list misses out. We will happily rebook a new appointment for you as soon as possible though the following may apply.
- We may request pre-payment for services if you’ve been late for several appointments.
- We reserve the right to charge the full price of appointments that are missed due to client lateness.