Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Temple provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
Injectable treatments are not eligible for refunds or clinic credit.
We endeavour to undertake treatment to your satisfaction and to meet your expectations. In the event that we do not deliver to your expectations please make your concerns known to the clinic manager who will assist you to the best of their abilities. Individual treatments are not eligible for a refund or store credit.
Whilst we are reluctant to charge for any cancelled or ‘no show’ appointments, this is having a detrimental impact on our services to clients who are on the cancellation list and who cannot be accommodated due to lack of notice/no notice being given to cancel. As a result, if you fail to provide 24 hours-notice to cancel your appointment there will be a £25 charge. If the £25 charge cannot be paid, one of your treatments will be deducted from your course.
2. Deposit and Cancellation Policy
We take a deposit of between £25/£50 for all our consultations. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Your deposit can be used against treatment or product *Notes:- Injectable treatments with our nurse/practitioners will not receive a refund on attendance as this consultation is chargeable at £25 however this is redeemable against treatment should treatment take place after a consultation.
Cancellation or non attendance for a pre-paid treatment course:-
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice or non attendance of your appointment, will result in the treatment being redeemed by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
3. Appointments and cancellations
• All practitioners at Temple are trained, insured and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Temple does not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner.
• If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01727 840111. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 48 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 48 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value course or deposit being redeemed.
• Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Temple will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
• Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value course treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
4. Credit card details, deposits and payments
• To secure an appointment with Temple clinic a deposit is required.
• For an appointment with a nurse: a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
• For an appointment with a practitioner: a deposit of £25 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity, Temple clinic reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
• These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
5. Courses of treatments
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
• Treatment courses are only refundable for medical reasons. A letter of explanation must be provided by your GP or hospital. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
6. Treatment suitability
• We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
• Temple will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Temple clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Temple clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Temple clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Temple clinic liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Temple clinic’s negligence.
8. Your right to complain
• Temple clinic endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Temple you are entitled to lodge a complaint, in writing to email@example.com If you require assistance with making your complaint, Temple will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
• The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive an email within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
• Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic owner.
• If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s team. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Temple aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay
9. Gift vouchers & offers
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Applicable to new and existing clients.
• Cannot be used against Injectable treatments or consultations.
• The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
• Offer can only be used on treatments.
• Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
• Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
10. 20% discount for NHS workers
• 20% discount applicable to a single treatment.
• Can not be used against consultations or injectable treatments.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Proof of employment required i.e. valid employment card/recent pay slip and valid photo identification if not on employment card.
• Validation required when treatment purchased.
• Offer available to new and existing clients.