Terms and Conditions
You are all very important to us at Temple Beauty Ltd. We hold your appointments just for you and ask if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment:
• Please provide us with at least 24-hours notice. This way, our team will be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate clients on our waiting list
• We do of course, understand unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of emergencies
• Last minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ will be charged a cancellation fee each time. Here is our general breakdown of cancellation fee policy:
• Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
• ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of service amount
• As a courtesy, we do contact you to confirm the date and time of your appointment
Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call and double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
We will always try our best to accommodate you if you’re running behind, stuck in traffic, etc. However if you are late it can affect the remainder of our teams’ day by delaying them for their clients who come in on time. For this reason, we have set a few general ground rules for such situations.
• Clients will generally be allowed a 5-10 minute grace period. After that time, we will call to check you are on your way
• If you are able to make it in time for your entire treatment to be completed, great! If not, you may have to reschedule part of your treatment. This will allow us to continue to to our allocated time slots for the next client to ensure they are not kept waiting for their appointment
• Please, always call if you even think you might be late; we’d rather know as early as possible so we can do our best to fit you in without upsetting the flow of the day. In this case, you will still be charged 100% of the original service(s) scheduled
Here is a general breakdown of our late fees:
• If the client arrives late but within the allotted time, but has to forgo some parts of the treatment 100% of the booked treatment charge will apply
• If the client does not arrive in time for the service to be completed, you will be charged 100% of the booked treatment
• Again, please remember that your appointments are reserved for you and only you
• These policies allow us the opportunity to ensure the smooth running of our salon
We very much appreciate your business and adherence with our policies.
Promotions, offers & packages
All offers, promotions and packages are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Offers are not cumulative
• Please note that a session is defined as 1 standard area. For example: full face laser
See individual promotions for details
• Refunds on promotions and packages sold are not available unless certified medical reasons exist that the treatment cannot be carried out. Should you fall pregnant during your treatment then your remaining sessions/areas will be put on hold until you are able to resume
• Should for any reason outside of a medical one you wish to stop your treatment plan then you may redeem the remaining value of treatment plan/package purchased for any other treatments
• Promotions are sold as a maximum of 1 per person, You may also buy another promotion as a gift
• Promotions & pre-payments are not transferable
• Promotions/packages are sold as part of a treatment plan and will expire if an 8 week period or longer has elapsed between treatments. It is very important to follow your treatment schedule as the treatment results will be be affected
Temple Beauty Ltd are not responsible for the safekeeping of clients lost personal belongings. Although every effort is made to contact customers should any lost property be found, we cannot guarantee the safe return of anything that may have been left on our premises and responsibility should be that of the client and not the therapist or any member of staff.